Dealers should send their employees to the automotive conferences to learn about new trends of the sector and to create network with other individuals.
FREMONT, CA:Automotive industries can benefit from conferences because they can network with other individuals who may have tips on making sales and sealing deals. Conference topics includes areas like hiring and retention, marketing, new laws and regulations, and guidance that can improve a dealership procedures.
Here is a list of some of the top upcoming conferences:
1. NADA Expo: National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) is one of the most notable auto conferences. It is scheduled to take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from February 14-17 of 2020. The NADA Expo is bustling with more than 500 companies and manufacturers showing solutions and services that can be helpful to auto dealerships and their employees. Many of the companies allow scheduled meetings with attendees, and the website provides a comprehensive list of vendors to look through so attendees can choose which ones they want to network with.
2. Digital Dealer Conference and Expo: If the marketing team wants to become more tech-savvy and use the Internet to connect with car buyers more successfully, so they can benefit significantly from the Digital Dealer Conference and Expo. There are several digital tools in the market, but most of the dealerships are not aware of that. This Expo can provide better marketing strategies and even futuristic digital solutions.
3. Innovative Dealer Summit: This summit is held in Denver, Colorado, and it is a great conference that features dozens of seasoned auto experts that present on all types of topics that affect a dealership. Speakers include executives of auto manufacturers, marketing experts from renowned companies such as Google, finance leaders, and sales gurus. The next summit is scheduled for April 1st and 2nd of 2020.
4. DrivingSales President’s Club: Owners and general managers are welcome at the DrivingSales President’s Club, which offers speakers who have years of experience in business, economics, market research, artificial intelligence, and more. Attendees, no doubt, obtain a lot of information and knowledge that can be passed onto other employees within a dealership.
5. Women in Automotive Conference: Women are playing a significant role in the automotive industry, and this meeting is meant to strengthen women to become even more successful in the sector. Scheduled for December 15 and 16 of 2019 in Palm Springs, California, the event typically has around 400 attendees, including the women who founded it. This conference is great for women who are looking to network with other women who may feel “left out” if the majority (or all) of the other employees and managers in their dealerships are men.