THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
Auto Tech Outlook | Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Attend this webinar, in partnership with BRUGG eConnect AG, to learn more about the challenges, the benefits and the future of zero-emission within transportation.
As the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) highlighted to the world, electric vehicles (EVs) are going to play a key role in the decarbonisation of transport. Whether or not this will be the silver bullet for the sector becoming zero-emission remains to be seen, with too many uncertainties surrounding the affordability of the vehicles and the lack of current access to EV charging infrastructures.
Attend this webinar, in partnership with BRUGG eConnect AG, to learn more about the challenges, the benefits and the future of zero-emission within transportation, with a particular focus on what needs to be done by governments, cities and the industry in order to ensure the successful adoption of EVs.
This webinar will cover:
• How will Oslo provide zero-emission transportation by 2025?
• How will government planners be able to introduce the infrastructure needed to transition to e-mobility, especially with the implementation of EV chargers?
• How EV charging has evolved and what this means for users
• To discuss the needs of the passenger and how to overcome existing obstacles
• The importance of cities, government, infrastructure providers and users working collaboratively.